Proven Representation In Personal Injury Claims
If you, a family member or a friend is injured by another person’s failure to exercise reasonable care, you are going to need trusted legal advice and representation in holding the wrongdoer accountable. Our attorneys will provide you with the same level of preparation, investigation and skill as we employ in other disputes. We will be there for you to answer your questions, protect you and maximize your recovery.
Barrett Kornitsky LLP has successfully helped our clients at all stages of personal injury actions, from the date of the initial injury to the final settlement, award or decision.
Representative areas of expertise include:
- Wrongful death
- Serious motor vehicle injuries
- Slip-and-fall injuries
- Products liability
- Premises liability
- Intentional injuries
- Dog bites
Recent Success Stories
Representative cases for our attorneys include:
- Confidential settlement of wrongful death case — pedestrian victim struck by a bus.
- Confidential settlement of wrongful death case — construction accident.
- Many motor vehicle accident cases resulting in policy limits payments.
- Settlement for insurance policy limits for the emotional injury suffered by the rear-seat passenger in a vehicle with passenger fatality.
- Confidential settlement of defective product (kitchen appliance) liability case.
How We Can Help You
We do not accept each case we review. In some instances, we will make a referral to provide our clients with suitable representation based upon the particular facts of their case including their injury and damages. We are here for you in your time of need and we welcome the opportunity to evaluate your potential claims.
Do You Think You Have A Case?
Talk to us before you take action. Our attorneys will give you an honest assessment of your options so that you can make informed decisions.
Please complete our online form or call 978-532-0795 to reach a legal professional at our Peabody office. We respond to inquiries as soon as we are able to because we know that your concerns are urgent.